Tuesday, March 30, 2010

House Invite

She is 5 feet 6 inches tall with a very fair complexion , her boobs are as white as those of Karrena Kapoor but size is even more than Madhuri's. She has thick white thighs . Altogether she was so beautiful and sexy that every passer by , whether on foot or cycle or bike stared very badly at her . Even once our coaching sir got an erection while teaching when he stared at her sexy dress and he excused a batch of 80 children to take a breath and control himself .

Now what happened was that one day while I went to her house she told me to come tomorrow at 7 pm ( it was summer time ) so that she doesnt feel bored as her parents were going out for 3 days leaving her and elder sisiter at home. the next day I went to her house at 7: 15 pm and she came out after some time . My goshhhhhh . .... she was wearing a tight knee length skirt and a short top , her creamy waist and navel was visible . She invited me and brought cold drink for me . Then she came and sat aside me , i asked her that why did she take so much time in opening the door , she said I was changing as she had been dancing in the room . i asked whether ni 1 elsewas at home, she said that didi has gone to tuition and from there she has gone to a party and will come only after 9 :00. She requested me to saty at her house till 9 atlest . I said no problem . We went on talking and while talking I said that did she had anything to play , game or music so that we can pass our time . She said she only has dance numbers which were out of my interest . She then asked me, will you dance with me . I am not as good dancer as she is so I say no .

Then she says ok you sit and tell me how am I doing as she had choreographed a new dance . I said ok , she started a hot remix song and started dancing as sexily as she ever did in school but the only diffrence was that there we looked froma adistance adn in grp but here i was ver close and alone . She was looking damn hot while dancing , i could see her navel , armpits , thighs and cleavage all it was really difficult to control . She had even noticed the erection under my shorts . She then was reall yout of control came near me and took my arm and lifted me to dance with her , we danced at full for about two minutes and then she fell tired at a side due to foot ache. She moaned , and asked for help , I took her milky leg and placed over the table and started carressing and pimping .

She still moaned , she said yaar take me to the bed , its paining very badly. I took her shouldre over mine and somehow we reached her bedroom on first floor , then she asked for water , she was lying on the bed ,i went down and brough t the water but when i returned i did not see her on the bed , i kept the glass and started searching for her , when I heard the voice help me yaar i am here , i reached the other room and saw that she was trying to change her skirt . I said to her are u shameless , she said tumse kya sharam tum to mere ho , i was shocked and at the same time i came to know what she wanted , as i turned back she got and quickly locked the door , the other room too had a bed .I said leave me ,and said abhi to tumhare per me moch ai thi , she said ai thi par tumhe yahaan tak lane ke liye . Phir woh apni par aa gayi , mere shirt ke button kholne lagi aur kaha ki ab tum mere ho. meri shirt utar kar usne mer haat lekar apne boobs par rakha aur mere me bijli daud gayi I lost my self control aur pakd ke joor se usse kiss karne laga. woh bhi paagal hone lai maine use bed par jaa kar leta diya aur joor joor se use poori badi par kiss karne laga .

Maine ab apni baniyan bhi utar li aur usne mujhe uska top utarenm ko kaha, me ne bina koi der kiya use khada kiya aur peeche se uska top utarne laga . jaise hi maine top utara woh kamre me bhaagne lagi aur kah mujhe pakdo , mein bhi peeeche , peeche bhagne laga aur uske uchal kood karte choochiyon ko dekh kar maj elete raha , akheer mein woh bed par aa kar ru k kar baith gayi, aur ulti ho gayi, main uski creamy back ke majey lene laga, aur uske bra ki patti ke saath heda khani karne laga , woh ekddum se mud gayi aur kaha inke badle main tumhara dekhna chahti hoon , maine apna mooh upar kiya zip uski taraf ke aur kaha, lo karlo jo karna hai , usne meri shorts ko neeche kiye aur kaha , kafi bada hai ,

fir jaise hi wo mera underwear utarne lagi main ne uski peeth par haath dal kar uska bra khol diya , par woh abhi gira nahin tha , boobs bade the aur woh chipka hua tha , usne jaise hi mera under wear hataya aur lund haat me lene lagi mein thoda peeche hat gaya jisse ki woh jhuke aur bra gir jaaya, ais hi hua uska bra gir gaya ,aur woh cheej jiski ki saare school ke ladke ichchca karet the ,aaj mujhe mil gayi , phir maine use bed par leta ke uske chochon ko 15 minute khela aur phir usse mera mutth marene ko kaha, usne poocha kaise to maine dikhaya, woh paagal ho gayi aur tej .....

mutthrh marne lagi , maine kaha jitna dheer utni der maja ,usne meri baat naa mani aur chalti gayi , phir maine uski skirt aur panty bhi uttar di aur kaha ki kya tum taiyaar ho , usne kha haan , maine kaha dard hoga usne kah meethe dard ke liye hi to tumhe bulaya hai . Usne mujhe apne upar leta kar jhatke dene ko kaha, mein bhi shoro ho gaya, kyonki woh bhi fingring karti thi , use dard se jyada maje ka ehsaas tha par fir bhi uski aaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhhh , ooohhhhhhhh se mujhe kaafi encouragement mila aur mmeine teen baar uski choot mein mutth utar diya . Fir main use bya keh kar , thodi baatein kar kar ghar chala gay .

1 comment: