Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jab dekhi ammi ki

when i am in 19studying PUC. In PUC i have a friends batch, ther names SRAVANI,ANUSHA,SABIHA & SUNITHA all of them are same age group.ALL of them have boyfriends exept me, ASHOK to Sravani,PRADEEP to Anusha,PRAVEEN to Sabiha and JOHN to Sunitha. That all guys are crazy.They asked me to find a boyfriens for me but i have no interst.

We five girls went to tour for'HORSLY HILS' in Andra Pradesh.It is a treat of sravani on winiing first prize in dance copetetion.We 5 gals went in car along with uncle of sravani. I dont say it is fortunate or unfortunate that sravani's uncle drop in middle to meet some urgent work.We five gals are boarded in guest house,I dont know it is very suprise Ashok,praveen,john ans pradeep are in all ready there.There guest house is beside ours.Any how we all enjoy that day and becme tidy and go to sleep in there guest houses.

All we 5 gals are in one, there are in one guest house. At mid night around 12:30, i wake up but no one are beside with me and i confused and went to bathroom for urinals.I open the door of bath room and went in to inside and locked and see to shocked, that Sabiha and Praveen are nude in bathtub. Sabiha loudly shouted to me PRIYA getin, Suddenly praveen came out from bathtub and i wonder to see his 7 inch black&fat dick,immedeatly he took a towel not for showing me. Sabia also came from bath tub,she is from tradinal muslim family,her body is seems like a white cherrish applewith figure of 32-28-30. She came to near me and asked would join with us? i am not a postion to answer, her hands are on my sholders and unziping my nighty and i becoming shy in front of praveen to become nude, he have strong body and long hairs on chest his age is 22 at that time.

Finaly Sabiha drops my nighhty totaly, now i am with Yelow colur bra and merun red pettycoat and no pantty.I have no habit of pantty in night times. Praveen came to my back and waits for my consent to put hand on my body, Sabiha pesssing my boobs on bra and shouted to praveen common fuck this bitch.Praveen put his hands on my bottocks and pressing them very smmothly and mesuring them with his hands, slowly paraveen hands are moved on to my Navel and put his fingure for mesuring the depth.Sabiha trying to unhuck my bra but it is not possible, my body is shevering, finaly praveen unhook my bra with his teeths both are very suprice to see my big white rounded shape brown colur boobs.

MY boobs are more beutiful than sabiha.Praveen attacks on my boobs and pressing them like a CHAPATHI POWDER.Praveen "also put his hands under pettycoat and i thrilled with that felling and opens my langa(pettycoat)'s dowry and it drops. He saw on my white shaved virgin pussy and begins for kissing at the same time sabiha put his dick in to her mouth like a icecream.Praveen delighted with my nude figure 34d-30-32 and taken to me on bed and say sorry PRIYA i lost this propery for so long time,and kept his dick in my virjin pussy and shoted hahahaha....hahahha.... common i wnat this with my voice JOHN & Sunitha came out from Onother bath room, Sunitha with Nighty and JOHN with ONLY SHORT Seems to suprice i am with praveen, JOHN came to me join with us and he starting french kiss on my lips.Sunitha went out side to call anusha and sravani to join all.Now in one hall Total five pussys and 4 dicks, All 4 dicks are fuck me and give name of"Shrap delighting virgin Pussy" that day we have many times and had very very wild sex.

1 comment:

  1. May Peshawar Pakistan k aik village se ho aur mera age 23 hy. Agar nowshera ya Peshawar se koi larki, bhabi ya aunty sex krna chahti hy razdari k sath ya sirf friendship krna chahti hy to wo contact kry. Mujhy zyada tar nowshera aur Peshawar k village wali larkia aur auratain buhat pasand hy. Aik seceret girlfriend ki zarorat hy jo b interested hy to wo mujhy mail kry ya sms kry. Phone sex krny wali female b contact kry. Me student ho aur pathan ho. Ider reply nhi kr sakta ho. colouredboy62@gmail.com (03168867238) razdari k 100% guarantee hy.

    ReplyDelete